CRADLE Serving Trivet
The CRADLE Serving Trivet is one of the most beautiful and practical modern design products around. The die-cut slices in the 100% pure wool felt hug the pot it’s carrying from the stove to table, and protects your kitchen counter and dining table. The felt is sourced in the Hudson Valley from one of the last remaining felt manufacturers in America, and in addition to insulating and withstanding high temperatures, it will never fray. The sturdy walnut handles make for easy carrying.
This trivet blends sleek form with practical function and adds character to any interior. If gifts for cooks are on your list, the CRADLE Serving Trivet is a must-have!
The CRADLE Serving Trivet is an ideal fit for a Le Creuset, 4 1/2 quart cast iron dutch oven which measures 9 1/2 inches in diameter.
- 100% pure wool, high-density felt
- Ideal for 3-quart round pots and serving bowls
- Measures H:11"x W:16.5"x D:3/16"
- Solid walnut wood handles
- Vegetable tanned leather details
- Locally made products produced in the Hudson Valley, NY